Taste of Tasmania
Taste of Tasmania
Capture the ethereal splendour and remote wonders of an island that prospers in its isolation on this nature-filled adventure through Tasmania. Discover uninterrupted UNESCO national parks, from the coastal heath and sand dunes that meet the rainforest in Tarkine to the glacier-sculpted terrain that envelops Cradle Mountain. Stroll along the stunning Hazards Beach in the shadow of Freycinet’s pink peaks and be mesmerised by the contrasting powder-white sands, turquoise waters and orange-hued granite in the world-famous Bay of Fires. Surround yourself with endemic wildlife, from Tasmanian devils to fairy penguins, and spend your free evenings indulging in world-class seafood in quaint coastal towns.
- Lake St Clair
- Cradle Mountain Walk
- Bay of Fires
- Wineglass Bay
- Gain an insight into the unique flora, fauna and landscapes of Tasmania on this pioneering trip that takes you to parts of the island that are more off the beaten track.
- Discover the breathtaking Bay of Fires – an incredible stretch of coastal heaven, famous for the fiery orange lichen that clings to its boulder-clad beaches.
- Watch translucent waters lap powder-white sands in one of Freycinet National Park’s secluded bays – perhaps climbing to the summit of Mt Amos for a panoramic vista of this iconic landscape.
- Trek along multiple walking trails in the World Heritage-listed Cradle Mountain National Park – keeping an eye out for furry critters, including wombats and wallabies.
- Explore the uninterrupted wilderness of Tarkine on a guided walk through its pristine rainforest – alive with unique creatures and habitats not found anywhere else on earth.
Hobart - Central Plateau
Cradle Mountain National Park - Launceston
Freycinet National Park